Graduating college is a fun and exciting time, so why not get your grad a fun and exciting gift they'll use in the real world without breaking your budget.
Here are some items your college grad is sure to appreciate:
For the Desk
Hopefully all of the hard work in school points your grad in the direction of a real world job - which means they'll have a desk to decorate and organize. That's right up our alley. We suggest:
1. Our Franklin™ riser to hold their computer while also allowing for storage underneath!
2. A perpetual desk calendar to use year after year - our favorite is the ThreeSixFive™ calendar.
3. A fun magnet from our collection, we thought that the "adulting" ribbon would be most fitting.
Go outside the box and think about what kinds of items will add to this grad's new everyday life. With all of the exciting things coming up, we think they need...
4. A polaroid camera and some film to commemorate this time in their lives.
5. An IdentityCase™ to hold their new stylin' business cards from their first real world job!
6. A Starbucks giftcard; because obviously they'll need copious amounts of caffeine to help them adjust to this new 9-5 life.